Dote will exchange or issue a full refund for merchandise subject to the terms and conditions below. This applies only to clothes bought directly from the Dote web site. If you bought yours through one of our Retailers, please contact the store for its return policy.
- Merchandise must reach us within 14 days from the date on your invoice.
- Merchandise must not be damaged, worn, altered, stained or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached.
- Please Note: All incurred shipping and handling charges are payable by the customer and not refundable. Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs & new shipping fees if applicable (i.e. in the event of an exchange)
- All Sale Items are FINAL Sale.
For exchanged items of a lower value than the returned merchandise, the excess amount will be issued as store credit. Customers will have to pay for the difference in value for exchanged items of a higher value than the returned merchandise. Dote cannot be responsible for lost or damaged goods in transit and recommend that you use a delivery service that has adequate tracking capability when returning your item. Dote reserves the right to refuse return of goods that do not meet our return policy requirements.
Making a Return
Email us (subject "Return") with your name & address, order number, item description and reason for return. Please wait for our reply and instructions before shipping an item back to us. Once we receive the item in good order, we will issue you an exchange, refund or store credit. If the item you wish to exchange is no longer in stock, we will give you a refund or store credit. Store credit must be utilized within 30 calendar days of issue.